Moneta Financial Services DOOEL Shkup, with headquarters on street Bitpazarska no. 60/1-1 Skopje, postal code no.915, licencesd from National Bank of the R.N.M. for offering fast money transfer service- MoneyGram, announces:
Moneta Financial Services DOOEL Skopje is a non-banking financial institution (NBFI), a leading company in North Macedonia, specialized in offering service of fast money transfer. Moneta offers money transfer services through its network of agents, throughout North Macedonia. We always have room for professional and talented individuals. At the moment, we are looking for:
Informative Technology Officer
Job duties and responsibilities:
• Maintaining the IT infrastructure and computer devices (hardware and software);
• Installing, updating, and maintaining the applications or systems of IT;
• Installing, updating, and maintaining the servers needed for the optimal operation of the computer network (PDC, FileServer, PrintServer, Active Directory, etc.);
• Ensuring optimal operation of applications related to fast money transfer and payment services;
• Updating IT policies and procedures;
• Provides technical support related to quick money transfers and payments;
Professional qualifications and skills:
• University degree in the IT field;
• At least 2 years’ experience in the relevant field, experience in a financial institution is desirable;
• Knowledge of VoIP technology,
• SQL skills and experience;
• IT-related training;
• Excellent command of the English language.
Interested candidates can apply by sending their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending their applications via post on Bitpazarska Street, no.60/1-1, Skopje, postal code no.915, writing: ,, IT Officer’’ .
The application period starts from 19.05.2023 and lasts until 31.05.2023, incomplete and late applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.